A Single Mother's Journey.
Now for my Seven things! Both Faith and Mrs. Pancakes have tagged me in the "7 things" post. I'm supposed to come up with 7 interested facts about myself. Sadly I'm not that interesting (hah!), but here goes...
1. September 28th will be my one year big chop anniversary and I plan on putting together some kind of "ode to hair" in video/picture form. SPOILER ALERT***Haha I kinda miss my semi Amber Rose hair...
2. My nickname is Clover. <3
3. I have cyclic neutropenic...because my body wanted to spice things up a couple years ago. Pfft.
4. I have EIGHT tattoos. Pretty much a mural on my back that has yet to be finished.
5. I have a six year old son who has four legs and big eyes (but I'm sure you already knew that if you read my blog!)
6. I've lost twenty pounds and have about 30 more to go!
7. I am a Catholic who does not believe in organized religion. Lol...yea, long story.
These 7 things posts are so much fun to read so I tag YOU. Feel free to do your very own and let me know when you do! I love reading these!
I have a ridiculously long day tomorrow so I'm off to bed early. Leila Sa'eeda, good night. Hope everyone has a lovely and productive week!